As a website owner, is there anything more terrifying than the thought of seeing all of your work altered or entirely wiped out by a hacker?
And even then, do you know how to stop a hacker once the damage has already been done?
The majority of website security breaches are not to steal your data or mess with your website layout, but instead attempts to use your server as an email relay for spam,
or to set up a temporary web server, normally to serve files of an illegal nature.
Hacking is regularly performed by automated scripts written to scour the internet in an attempt to exploit known website security issues in software You’ve worked hard on your website (and your brand) – so take the time to protect it from hackers ..
WHAT WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR WEBSITE FROM HACKERS
- Keeping the Software up to date
- Prevention from SQL Injection
- Protection against XSS Attacks
- Protection from hacking through file Upload
- Https for your website (SSL )
- Toughen up access control
- Protection through firewalls
- Locking down the directory and files
- Hiding website design/development tools from others